Monday, February 24, 2014
Are you asking about me?
Hey there fellow Earthling!
My name is Nadiyah Sims but most people call me Diyah or Dash for short. I currently reside in Fontana CA but I raised in West Covina and moved to Rialto when I was young. I am currently a student at Riverside City College and I major in Sports' Medicine. I am a concurrently enrolled student at Gateway Early College and Career Academy which allowed me to enter college at an earlier age without having to have a high school diploma. I work on my degree and high school diploma at the same time. I take college classes and get the college and high school credit for them. I graduate in July. I am currently taking an Environmental Science class and I am hyped to see what's in store for me in this class. I am already a health nut being that I am an Athletic's Trainer so why not be a Earth nut? I hope to gain so better insight on how to better the planet we live on and make in a cleaner and healthier place!
P.S I am a mermaid at heart so GO OCEAN BLUE !
I found out that if everyone lived like me it would take 4.8 Earths to support us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment