Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Like a breathe of fresh air!

So I decided to go and step outside of the world of my room, car, and den and go outside. Big surprise right?! Because I have such a busy schedule I decided to stay close to home and go into my backyard. I live in a relatively quiet neighborhood that is surrounded by a golf course. My house in particular backs up onto the golf course so as soon as you walk into the backyard there is long green fields of neatly trimmed grass and shrubs, but I must say that if you are going outside in the morning until around 5  in the afternoon be careful not to get shot down by a golf ball.

So I ventured outside at 4 in the afternoon (still a dangerous venture but why not?) on a Monday. the sun was still up by it was cool outside with a nice breeze, it was the perfect afternoon. I sat down on my my little blue blanket and took a deep breath.



I sat outside for about 30 minutes. I saw many birds, some ladybugs, of course there was ants, 3 lizards, and my neighbor's two yappy dogs who's names I cannot remember. The tree to the right of me has flowers on it they are bright purple and i couldn't really smell them for where I was sitting. Now between the two dogs barking and the men talking and yelling at each other on the golf course it wasn't a quiet as I thought it would be but there was moments of silence. There was also a couple loud "Sorrrrrryyyyy" as golf balls flew by me. There is never a dull moment.


1 comment:

  1. good job on your post seems like you live in a typical community with the basic species that are located all over the city of riverside. seems like there would be coyotes at night due to the nice picture.it would look good as a landscape background of the grass land plains.

    ReplyDelete